CHUVASH STATE UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
THEMES OF CLASSES
on "Obstetrics and Gynecology" course
for 3-rd year students of specialty "Dental Medicine"
- Anatomy and physiology of female reproductive organs. Organization of gynecological care. Methods of examination in gynecology.
Anatomy and physiology of female reproductive organs. Organization of gynecological care. Methods of examination in gynecology.
- Organization of the work of the maternity hospital. Organization of outpatient women department. Examination and reception of pregnant women in the antenatal clinic.
- The birth canal of a woman. Clinic and childbirth. postpartum period.
- Early preeclampsia. Preeclampsia, eclampsia. Emergency care for increased blood pressure in a pregnant woman, with preeclampsia, eclampsia, severe forms of early
- Obstetric bleeding. Emergency care for bleeding during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. Help with hemorrhagic shock.
- Menstrual function. Menstrual disorders. Bleeding from the genital tract outside of pregnancy: first aid.
- Acute abdomen in obstetrics and gynecology. Rupture of the uterus. Ectopic pregnancy. Apoplexy of the ovary. Torsion of the pedicle of an ovarian tumor.
- Infection-inflammatory diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. Emergency care for septic shock.
- Miscarriage. Abortion. Abortion methods.
- Benign and malignant tumors of the female genital organs and mammary glands. The system of preventive measures. Annual screening. Examination of the mammary glands.
- Principles of early diagnosis of neoplastic and precancerous diseases of the female genital organs.
- Modern methods of family planning. Contraception.
- Test lesson.
Main page |